1. Familiarize myself with the lineage and identify a couple lines that I can work on in either mine or my husband's lineage.
2. Identify digital resources
3. Identify human resources (my freshman in college works on genealogy and I would love to team up with her. It will be something to tie us together, even though she is away from home.)
4. Find tools or resources that will help me find more information about those that have passed.
5. Create ways to share this information with my children (include them in the investigation).
6. Print the stories that I gathered from my grandmother as she lived with me her last 5 months of life.
Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.